| Here. |
I feel the need to reflect, sit, process. A bit nostalgic. For what I'm not sure.
Is there a term for being completely overwhelmed and underwhelmed at the same time? Overwhelmed by the underwhelming monotony of small, menial, day to day tasks. Maybe that's what I'm feeling.
This mom stuff is no joke. Every time I feel the desire to share or talk about it, I immediately feel silly. I know about a million people in tougher mom situations than I am. More kids. Less money. Health conditions. Single moms. I feel silly complaining. I feel silly being surprised by the amount of work it is. I find myself looking around on a daily basis and thinking, how do they do it? But they do. We do. Women do. It is pretty impressive.
| And here. |
That is the biggest lesson I have learned, and am still learning. Throughout my life, really, that has been the continuing theme. Be. Here. Now.
Comments
Post a Comment