Eleven days after I arrived, we welcomed our first visitors! Jeanne and Emily flew to Costa Rica for a long weekend, and Jake and I got to get out of Tres Rios. They booked a place in Manuel Antonio, which is on the southwest side of Costa Rica (Pacific Ocean). It was gorgeous!
 |
| View from Costa Verde Hotel |
We did a whole lot of relaxing, which was absolutely perfect! This trip wins for the most peaceful and rejuvenating vacation I have ever been on. We ate, slept, read, swam, and enjoyed being together. Seriously, I want to go back!
 |
| Driving down the coast with Jeanne & Emily |
 |
| Emily loved the room! (We all did) |
 |
| Limonatas |
 |
| Mom & twins! :) |
These pictures are from the beaches inside Manuel Antonio National Park. To get there we had to find our way past a number of false "guides," and then walk about 20 minutes through the park. We got to see a sloth, which was a pretty fabulous experience. I am now obsessed.
 |
| The beautiful beach! |
We also did a little hike through the park that rounded the peninsula and had beautiful views. Jake caught plenty of waves body surfing, and Emily and I attempted some yoga poses on the paddle boards. Jeanne would tell you that she just loved getting to spend time with her wonderful kids! ;)
A fabulous time was had by all! We will see these ladies next in the desert!
How fun. Glad you had this RELAXING trip - purely resting, doing nothing, is VITAL! When will they be coming to the desert!?
ReplyDelete